Overview for 2013-2014
After you accept a spot on our team within 36 hours of offer, you are required to start your registration online using this link. The online registration will allow you to pay the required $130 registration fee with a credit card, to secure your spot. A registration is complete once we receive payment, all signed, notarized paperwork and copies of birth certificates.
Important Documents for Registration
You will need to fill-out the following paperwork to consider your registration complete:
- Signed registration_feeschedule 2013_2014[PDF]
- Notarized SCYS Medical Release [PDF]
- Automatic Draft Authorization [PDF]- For Monthly payment of training fees
- 3 copies of birth certificate.
Online Registration Process
**Requires browser Firefox or IE 9.0 or less **
- When parents accept a spot within 36 hours of offer, they can then go ahead and register online
- Returning parents, please select option #2 when registering online for the 2013-2014 season.
- New parents, please select option #1 when registering online for the 2013-2014 season.
What to bring to register for Try-Outs/ Evaluations?
Inside The Academy
- About the Academy
- Coaching Staff
- Contact Information
- DISA Booster Club
- Player Pools for 2013/2014
- Registration Information
- Our Sponsors
- Directions to DISA Complex
- Photo Gallery
- Related Links
- Stephen Armstrong Joins DISA Coaching Staff
- Congrats to DISA Coach Ed Khouri
- DISA Evaluations and Try-Outs
- DISA Team Spotlight
- DISA Oyster Roast Sold Out