We are pleased to announce the 2023-2024 Evaluations and Try-out information. The age matrix is based on January 1 – December 31 birth year. ALL players must sign-up ONLINE for evaluations and bring their receipts to check-in. If you do not have an existing account, click here and select ‘Register’ in the top right corner. It will direct you to the Sports Connect page to create an account.
Click the image below to view the 2023-2024 Tryout schedule.
Step 1: Register Online for Evaluations/Try-outs.
- The cost is $30 per player. No refunds.
- Everyone is required to sign-up online in order to receive an offer for a spot on the team. If you show up without signing up online, you will still need to pay at the time of check-in. The system uses the DOB for eligibility; however, the final decision of placement is based on Coach’s decision. For ages, u8-u12 select: ‘Jr. Academy Program’; for u13-u19 select: ‘2023-2024 Classic Program’ in the options menu.
- Please bring your online payment confirmation page. If you do not have the receipt, you will be required to pay the registration fee again.
Here is the age matrix to help determine your player’s age group for the upcoming season.
Step 2: Evaluations
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your respective time.
- Each player will receive a bib number at the first evaluation.
- Players will be required to bring that same number back upon return.
- Shin guards are required. Please bring water and a ball.
Step 3: Selections
Coaches may offer a spot to the player at their first session. Players will have 24 hours to accept the position or it will be offered to the next person on the list. Please be ready to accept or decline your spot immediately upon notification. If you did not sign-up online at the time of tryouts, you will need to do that before registering for the year.
Step 4: Acceptance
A welcome email with registration information will be sent to the email in the Stack Sports account. Once accepted, the player must register immediately. When making your decision to commit to the 2023-2024 season, it is important to understand the level of commitment when reviewing our program information. Once the player commits to a team, the coach and teammates will depend on the player to be present at training, games, and tournaments. ‘Attitude’ and ‘Commitment’ are not just words in our tagline. We expect a good attitude and commitment from our players and parents.
Go back to Registration.