We are pleased to announce the 2021-2022 Evaluations and Try-out information. The age matrix is based on January 1 – December 31 birth year. ALL players must sign-up ONLINE for evaluations and bring their receipt to check-in. View the 2021 Tryout schedule.
Step 1: Register Online for Evaluations/Try-outs.
- Cost is $30 per player. No refunds.
- Everyone is required to sign-up online in order to receive an offer for a spot on the team. If you show-up without signing-up online, you will still need to pay at the time of check-in. The system uses the DOB for eligibility; however, the final decision of placement is based on Coach’s decision. For ages, u8-u12 select: ‘Jr. Academy Program’; for u13-u19 select : ‘2021-2022 Classic Program’ in the options menu.
- Please bring your online payment confirmation page AND the completed signed COVID release form. If you don’t have the receipt, you will be required to pay the registration fee again.
Step 2: Evaluations
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your respective time.
- Each player will receive a bib number at the first evaluation.
- Players will be required to bring that same number back upon return.
- Shin guards are required. Please bring water and a ball.
Step 3: Selections
Coaches may offer a spot to the player at their first session. Players will have 24 hours to accept the position or it will be offered to the next person on the list. Please be ready to accept or decline your spot immediately upon notification. If you did not sign-up online at the time of try-outs, you will need to do that before registering for the year.
Step 4: Acceptance
A welcome email with registration information will be sent to the email in the Stack Sports account. Once accepted, the player must register immediately. When making your decision to commit to the 2021-2022 season, it is important to understand the level of commitment when reviewing our program information. Once the player commits to a team, the coach and teammates will depend on the player to be present at training, games, and tournaments. ‘Attitude’ and ‘Commitment’ are not just our words in our tag line. We expect good attitude and commitment from our players and parents.
COVID-19 Required Protocols
- It is recommended that the temperature of each coach and player should be checked with an infrared thermometer before starting
- Activities recommended as minimal or incidental contact drills.
- Recommended if possible that the same coach work with the same small group or individual players for contact tracing capability.
- Coaches only shall be permitted to touch training discs and cones.
- Physical contact outside the game should be avoided.
- Players must use their own soccer ball unless participating in evaluation process. Share soccer balls should be sanitized before and after group use. There will be no throw-ins and no activity will include picking up a ball with your hands. Players will be discouraged from touching any soccer ball other than their own unless engaged in small group or collective Tryout evaluation activities.
- Players recommended to wear masks prior to and immediately after training/evaluations and observe social distancing when not in play
- Players recommended to only go to their “station” when not engaged in play.
- Players recommended to wash or sanitize their hands prior to and immediately after training
- Players recommended to wash their clothes and bath immediately up returning home.
- Players recommended to NOT share drinks, food, equipment or clothing at any time.
- Physical contact outside of play (e.g. high 5s, hugs, etc.) should be avoided at all times.
- If player is diagnosed with Covid -19 or resides with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 then the player is required to quarantine for 14 days.
- Player diagnosed with or living with a person diagnosed with Covid 19 is recommended to share that information with the coaches so contact tracing may be used to limit possible exposure.
- Register your player for tryouts online, this will save time and help create less contact with our volunteers at check-in
- Avoid carpooling. Only members of the same family should be in a vehicle together.
- Parents should have hand sanitizer available for their children before and after each session.
- Parent shall remain in their cars during all activities. They may not congregate at or around the field. If they leave their car for any reason (e.g. to use a restroom) they must wear a facemask/covering and observe social distancing.
- If parents feel the need to communicate with a coach then it is recommended via telecommunications or email.
Go back to Registration.