We are pleased to announce the 2022-2023 Evaluations and Try-out information. The age matrix is based on January 1 – December 31 birth year. ALL players must sign-up ONLINE for evaluations and bring their receipt to check-in. Click image below to view the 2022-2023 Tryout schedule.
Step 1: Register Online for Evaluations/Try-outs.
- Cost is $30 per player. No refunds.
- Everyone is required to sign-up online in order to receive an offer for a spot on the team. If you show-up without signing-up online, you will still need to pay at the time of check-in. The system uses the DOB for eligibility; however, the final decision of placement is based on Coach’s decision. For ages, u8-u12 select: ‘Jr. Academy Program’; for u13-u19 select : ‘2022-2023 Classic Program’ in the options menu.
- Please bring your online payment confirmation page. If you do not have the receipt, you will be required to pay the registration fee again.
Step 2: Evaluations
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your respective time.
- Each player will receive a bib number at the first evaluation.
- Players will be required to bring that same number back upon return.
- Shin guards are required. Please bring water and a ball.
Step 3: Selections
Coaches may offer a spot to the player at their first session. Players will have 24 hours to accept the position or it will be offered to the next person on the list. Please be ready to accept or decline your spot immediately upon notification. If you did not sign-up online at the time of try-outs, you will need to do that before registering for the year.
Step 4: Acceptance
A welcome email with registration information will be sent to the email in the Stack Sports account. Once accepted, the player must register immediately. When making your decision to commit to the 2022-2023 season, it is important to understand the level of commitment when reviewing our program information. Once the player commits to a team, the coach and teammates will depend on the player to be present at training, games, and tournaments. ‘Attitude’ and ‘Commitment’ are not just our words in our tag line. We expect good attitude and commitment from our players and parents.
- Covid Player Release Hold Harmless 2021 (PDF)
- Players recommended to wash or sanitize their hands prior to and immediately after training
- Players recommended to wash their clothes and bath immediately up returning home.
- Players recommended to NOT share drinks, food etc. at any time.
- If player is diagnosed with Covid -19 or resides with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 then the player is required to quarantine.
- Player diagnosed with or living with a person diagnosed with Covid 19 is recommended to share that information with the coaches so contact tracing may be used to limit possible exposure.
- Register your player for tryouts online, this will save time and help create less contact with our volunteers at check-in
- Parents should have hand sanitizer available for their children before and after each session.
- Parent shall remain in their cars during all activities. They may not congregate at or around the field. If they leave their car for any reason (e.g. to use a restroom) they must wear a facemask/covering and observe social distancing.
- If parents feel the need to communicate with a coach then it is recommended via telecommunications or email.
Go back to Registration.