We are pleased to announce the 2019-2020 Evaluations and Try-out information. The age matrix is based on January 1 – December 31 birth year. ALL players must sign-up ONLINE for evaluations. You can also download the Affinity Sports mobile app in the Apple and Android stores.
Step 1: Register Online for Evaluations/Try-outs.
- Cost is $30 per player. No refunds.
- Only walk-ups are required to bring this Try-out Waiver Form .
- Everyone is required to sign-up online in order to receive an offer for a spot on the team. If you show-up without signing-up online, you will still need to pay at the time of check-in.
- Please bring your online payment confirmation page. If you don’t have it, you will be required to pay the registration fee again.
Step 2: Evaluations
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your respective time.
- Each player will receive a bib number at the first evaluation.
- Players will be required to bring that same number back upon return.
- Shin guards are required. Please bring water and a ball.
Step 3: Selections
Coaches may offer a spot to the player at their first session. Players will have 24 hours to accept the position or it will be offered to the next person on the list. Please be ready to accept or decline your spot immediately upon notification. If you did not sign-up online at the time of try-outs, you will need to do that before registering for the year.
Step 4: Acceptance
A welcome email with registration information will be sent to the email in the Affinity account. Once accepted, the player must register immediately. When making your decision to commit to the 2019-2020 season, it is important to understand the level of commitment when reviewing our program information. Once the player commits to a team, the coach and teammates will depend on the player to be present at training, games, and tournaments. ‘Attitude’ and ‘Commitment’ are not just our words in our tag line. We expect good attitude and commitment from our players and parents.
Go back to Registration.